Alright guys! Big announcement for the prep, here a re all the rules which will be edited in to the main post please read, also we need 2 or more volunteers for the tourney, I am able to fill one, I think
- 3v3 or 4v4 (will be decided in day advance or on Friday)
- Every game (not series) counts towards the total
- Games will be played over the weekend of July 14th to July 16th. Find your opponents on either the Raging Infernos Discord channel or the TZ Discord channel.(edited)
- Series will be best of 3.
- Every player on a clan plays every player on the other clan.
- Games are best of 3.
- Matches are all to be played in classic.
- Your starting empire for each round will be the same. You will announce this when you sign up. Random is banned.
- First game is always on Forest. Following maps are chosen between Desert, Forest, Ice Lands or Gates.
- After each game, the winner first announces if they are changing empire or not. Then, the loser will announce if they are changing empire. If the loser does change empire, they forfeit map pick, even if the winner also changes empire. Otherwise, loser picks map.
- All games are decided by 15 minutes. Whoever controls tower at 15 minutes is the winner.
- If the game is lagging (to the point where it is unplayable), take a screenshot and send it to either Antis or sirEthan.
- Pausing for any reason will result in a forfeit if elected by your opponent.
- No using any known exploits (of course). If what your opponent is doing is questionable, take a screenshot and send it to either Antis or sirEthan.
- No vulgar language during games - disqualification may result.
- If the game freezes, both players must take a screenshot and report to either Antis or sirEthan.
** If one of the players forget to take the screenshot, they forfeit that match.
- After each match, save the replay link in a pastebin. Send the pastebin with all games to Antis, who will keep track of score and post all of the replays on TZ and RI discords after the clan war ends.(edited)
Please refrain from:
- Using Castle Unit 3 in any empire. They have been banned to reduce stall.
- Positioning ranged units on the bottom of the map to avoid being hit by other ranged units. This is a serious bug that while hard to do, can be set up, and is not allowed.
- Positioning air units on the nearest side/bottom of the map and behind castle archer to avoid being hit.
- Charrog rejumping or using cycloid double tornado.
- spawning trees near the bottom or top of the map to cause the scorpions to walk outside of the map (and remain mostly impervious).
Using any of these in a match will result in a loss for that match. Repeat offenders will be disqualified